Bed/Bath: 1BD + Office/Guest rm / 2BA
Type: Live/Work Loft-Unfurnished
Parking: 1-Car Parking
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Unique Brick and Timber Loft in the Historic Oriental Warehouse, 1 block from the Embarcadero.
The Oriental Warehouse is one of the premier loft conversion buildings in San Francisco's prime South Beach location. Designated as a historic landmark, this unique property, originally built in 1867 and converted to 66 live/work lofts in 1996, boasts exposed brick and timber and stunning architectural details.
Just steps from the Embarcadero Waterfront, AT&T Ballpark, SF MOMA, Yerba Buena Gardens, the Metreon Center and many area restaurants and galleries, this is truly the height of vibrant urban living.
- Open and spacious floor plan
- Approximately 1,591 sq ft
- Unique mix of original brick walls & exposed beams
- Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Double pane windows
- Hardwood floors
- Bonus room that can be used as small office located upstairs
- In unit washer/dryer
- 1-car parking included
- Secure building with intercom/telephone entry system
- Easy access to freeways 280 and 101, downtown San Francisco, the Financial District, the Embarcadero, South Park, and all modes of transportation
- Crossroads Cafe is across the street with casual living room style interior seating, and a spacious outdoor patio
- Short walk to AT&T Park (home of the SF Giants), trendy restaurants, local bars & shopping
For decades, the real estate in the South Beach neighborhood of San Francisco had mainly consisted of warehouses, storage yards and dilapidated piers. Beginning in 1981, however, the City began to transform the area into a mixed-use development.
Now one of the ritziest neighborhoods in the City (South Beach is considered by some to be the new Nob Hill ), this neighborhood is home to some of the most desirable and valued real estate, condominiums, live/work lofts, and interior design stores in San Francisco.
In a Word
One of the most prominent features of South Beach is AT&T Park , home of the World Champion San F...
More About South Beach